Friday, March 29, 2013

Welcome 
to the
 Scraps of Darkness March Blog Hop
If you arrived here from Karen Zueger's blog you are on the right track!

We  have just  unveiled our March kit
“Day Glo”
and our designers will be sharing a project from this kit with you


We have a special guest joining us this month

Our kit this month features Gina’s
chipboard corners that were designed exclusively for us!!!!

  Scraps of Darkness
 is giving away our fabulous
 March Kit
 to one lucky winner!

We have 5 prizes hidden on our Designers Blogs! Be sure to comment on each blog to be eligible for the prizes!

Our Scraps of Elegance Designers 
are sharing their work with the March
“Spring’s Promise” kit

All you have to do
is become a follower of the Scraps of Darkness blog and “like us” on Facebook. Visit each participating blog, become of follower of those blogs and leave a comment.

When you have visited everyone return to the Scraps of Darkness blog and leave us a comment letting us know how much fun you had!
If you post about this blog hop on your own blog you or share it on facebook you will be entered into the drawing twice for an extra chance to win!

We are sure you will be inspired by our talented design team!
The March kit is stunning and you won’t want to miss out on grabbing one for yourself!
**Open to international entries**   
                              
You have until 
  Sunday March 31st  1:00 AM PST
 to complete the hop.
The winner will be announced on this blog on Tuesday April 2nd.
Be sure to check back on that day to see if you have won…

***********************************
Today I am sharing a gorgeous ATC Shrine that is a Gina's Designs and was included in our Scraps of Darkness kit this month.

I used a green crackle paint on this project. I really love how it came out! I went over it with walnut distress ink and Lindys mist in copper!


I made this ATC to go inside it. It fits perfect!
I created the ATC with some of the pieces in the kit and added some of Gina's Designs gears. I covered the gears in modeling paste then sprayed them with Lindy's in copper.

Products from Ginas:

Your next stop is Elena's blog



Have Fun!
Blogs to visit:

25 comments:

Elena Olinevich said...

Great project you've done, and this ATC is very cool

reneabouquets said...

Love what you did with the ATC shrine Lisa~you are inspiring me to get to work on mine!! Wonderful ATC with all that Lisaliciousness in one small space~

Buffy Esser said...

such a cool project! thank you for sharing!

Harriet Hensley said...

Love your ATC creation and the shrine is beautiful .....

Evgenia Petzer said...

amazing atc. love the rustic look of it

Alina said...

Wonderful project!

klepa_san said...

Cool box! :-) and ATC is great!

Cheryl Fricker said...

I really like your ATC Shrine! The modeling paste and spray you used made it look so realistic. I'm now a new follower on your blog. Thank you for giving us a chance to win!!!

silvia said...

Fabulous piece of art!!

Shanna Shands said...

Great job with the shrine. I need to finish mine. Think I will do them tonight. Thanks for inspiration!

langeatheart said...

I love you shrine it's right up my alley! TFS!

Rachael Funnell said...

This is FANTASTIC Lisa....

CraftySprinkles said...

Gorgeous Lisa!

Sarah-R said...

Fantastic project - and I love that kit - so gorgeous!

Constance Bolander said...

You have inspired me to work out of the box. Beautiful design

famillemarleau said...

I love your project. It's so original. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

Far North said...

Beautiful projects!...TFS

Ava Gavloski said...

great ATC and nice showcasing with the unit

Pat said...

Love your project, that ATC is fabulous!

Kathleen White said...

I always enjoy stopping by your blog and seeing what's new. Happy Easter

Beatrice Lawson said...

Always unique and thought provoking!

Cathi ONeill said...

Love your ATC shrine and great message inside it!

MichelleMc said...

Love the treatment on the shrine! Fabulous work!

Nicole Doiron said...

This is totally awesome!! I need to get myself one of those shrine boxes! Such a marvelous idea!!! TFS

elainec said...

That is a great design I like the colour combination. x

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting me and leaving me such nice comments.

 
© Living in Color